Monday, July 18, 2016

Amazing!


{judy} The last time my sister came to visit, I taught her the Wrinkle Free Distress technique, and we made a LOT of backgrounds. We did Gelli prints as well, and had a lot of fun with that. 
One of the distress ink backgrounds I made is the background for the card I am sharing today.
I chose dies and stamps from My Favorite Things (Amazing and Doubly Amazing) and some flowers from Prima for my card. The texture in the gold die cut was already on the paper, so it made it easy! There is a dot for the "i" in amazing, but I decided to leave it off on purpose with this design. I added some Jute String from the RRR Store behind the flowers and layered it on the card base using 1/4" Scor-Tape and it was done! A WOW look for an easy card! The part I love best is that you never know what your background will look like! Give it a try!

Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper: watercolor, Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Metallic Embossed Gold (MPS)
Paper Size: 5.5 SQ
Ink: Lipstick, Honey, and Carved Pumpkin Distress Inks, Archival Black (SU!)
Accessories: Prima flowers, Jute String (RRR), Amazing die cut (MFT) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say