Monday, May 2, 2016

God Bless America Card and a Video Introduction to the NEW Bow-it-All V3.0

Hi everyone.  I have a bright Patriotic themed card to share today.  Red, White and Blue is a favorite color combination of mine and Really Reasonable Ribbon has lots of fun Patriotic Ribbons and trims for all your crafting needs.
The new May Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon is a wonderful Patriotic themed collection of ribbon.  Love love love this assortment.
Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin your subscription with this bright and fun assortment which contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  What a great way to build your ribbon stash and try out new ribbon styles.  Treat yourself today!

My card features some amazing dies from Cheery Lynn Designs for the background and the hand-made flowers along with a beautiful bow using ribbons from the May Ribbon Club Assortment.
For a video tutorial on how to create this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.
As most of you know, I create all my bows on my Bow-it-All Tool.  It's my pleasure to introduce you to the ALL NEW Bow-it-All V3.0.  This new version has all the features of the V2.0 and MORE!

Bow-it-All V3.0 Video Introduction
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you liked the video, I would love to have you head on over to YouTube by clicking the YouTube link in the bottom right corner of the video above, and then click thumbs up and leave me a comment.  I love to hear from you.  Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel as well.

I'm also sharing a YouTube video on how to create beautiful Black Eyed Susan Flowers using the die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Head on over to my Make Time to Craft Blog to view that video.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

4 comments :

  1. Love this card and I am excited to try this bow with my Bow-It-All!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! I just love the design of your card with all the ribbon of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! So USA! I have a Bow It All - love mine! TFS

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say