Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Feminine Birthday Card

Hi friends.  Today I have a beautiful feminine birthday card to share.  I'm still in love with the bi-color double-loop bow and today I'm going purple again.  There are so many wonderful ribbon styles and colors at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I won't be happy until I try them all!
This beautiful bow was made with Light Orchid and Grape 5/8" Delicate Stitched Satin using my Bow-it-All V2.0.  To see a video on how to make this bow, please click HERE.
I also ran a piece of the Grape Delicate Stitched Satin across the center of the card under the flower medallion and I topped that with some pretty Paulette Crochet Lace.  There really was no way to wrap the ribbon and secure on the back of the panel, so I just dove-tailed the ends.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say