Monday, June 29, 2015

Add Texture With Canvas Color Band by Jenn Cochran

Hi friends and followers of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Thanks so much for starting your week off with visiting me here on the RRR blog!  Today I have a fun card featuring one of the new Canvas Color Band Ribbon.  It adds texture and character to any project.  It is a great stand alone ribbon or can be combined with any one of the fun ribbons found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.


This card I made for my little boy.  He is actually getting really big but still loves my handmade cards.  I have used the Canvas Color Band Ribbon in Parrot Green.  I just love the stitched detail along the edges.  The bow was easy to tie with the Bow It All 2.0.  This bow tool is also found at RRR.





Thanks so much for joining me.  I hope your week is fabulous and that you get a chance to tie a bow!!


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say