Friday, June 20, 2014

In The Good Old Summertime


Hello RRR friends and happy Friday! I'm so excited that Summer has almost officially arrived! Here in the Seattle, WA area, sunshine is not always offered in abundance so we relish and appreciate it that much more. There are so many activities that are much more enjoyable when the sun is shining, am I right?  And rain or shine, Really Reasonable Ribbon is always the place to go for all of your ribbon crafting needs! Especially if you're like me and want more bang for your buck. One example, this fabulous and super reasonable May Arts Chevron Twill in black & white! I added a few snippets of May Arts Metallic String in Iridescent White and tucked them under the summertime sentiment.


I would love to hear what your favorite summer activities are! Do you have any special plans this Summer? A vacation perhaps? Please do share! Thanks so much for stopping by and allowing me to share a little bit of summer inspiration with you! Have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. I love the pops of coral on this piece. And your bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow is gorgeous and I just love this card! It's eye-catching! My favorite summer activity is to work in my garden. I love the flowers and veggies and just watching nature unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card love the bow and all the flowers and embellishments just lovely

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say