Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect

 
For our May Blog Hop, please click HERE or scroll down.

Good morning ribbon fans!  Today I have another card to share with you, using lots of pretty ribbon and trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

 

I just love to use ribbon and lace to embellish my cards, and Really Reasonable Ribbon has the best!  

The card I have to share with you today is simple and elegant. 
 


I used my Bow it All Tool from Zutter to make a 2.5" triple loop bow out of 5/8" Double-faced Satin Pink Ribbon.

 
In the background, you can see the layered 7/8" Double-faced Satin Pink and Beatrice White Crochet Lace.
 
I topped off that pretty bow with a flower from Wild Orchid Crafts.





Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more inspiration!




3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty and so elegant too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super elegant from the dp to the trim and of course that gorgeous bow and flowers just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully beautiful card - love all the ribbon, bows, and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say