Thursday, November 29, 2012

You Are Sew Cute! by Katie

It's time for the final card for my November Guest Spot at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
This time I decided to bring a little late Sunshine into your life with this cute Stampabilities character!



Card Recipe:
Image - Lucy Watering Her Flowers by Stampabilities
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Country Drive by Echo Park
Border Punch - Vintage Doily by Martha Stewart
Card Candi - Vintage Honey
Ribbons - Brown with White Stitched Edge, Gingham Multi Orange, White with Grey Dots , Sheer Box Pleats White and Swirl Orgnaza in Moss



I love how the two ribbons look when layered over each other.




I know it's a corny sentiment but I loved the ribbons so much that I wanted them to be the focus of the card and so I created and cut spools to display them.
I have had a wonderful month here at RRR and thanks Bonnie for asking!
Katie

7 comments :

  1. I adore this card!!! Oh sew sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card lovely details.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the you used the spools to showcase more ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute. Very nice.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Katie! It's been a pleasure to have you as our guest designer this month!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say