Monday, November 12, 2012

The Sweet Goods

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Happy Monday to you and God Bless our Veterans! I am getting over a four day long birthday party for my son. It has snowed so much that several of the boys stayed here so I have had a house full. Boy can 15 year old boys eat a lot of food. HOLY COW. I am poppin in to share a few projects with you today that I made for RRR . Some good ole homespun goodies. I love gingerbread men....and who doesn't love cupcakes? I guess there is a food theme here....but the gingerbread boys are too cute to eat. Don't ya think? I used lots of seam bindings . I never ever tire of them. Gorgeous crochet lace mixed with red velvet . I also used some new to me ribbons...always fun to try something new. I used jute string in red and white
and the cutest Christmas ribbon reminds me of candy canes. I used it to tie my tags with.
Well that is it for me....I think going to the grocery store is in my near future. Thanks for visiting! hugs, cherry

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say