Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Photo Calendar

 
Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Photo Calendar I made using Really Reasonable Ribbons/Trims.
For my Photo Calendar I used White Pom Pom Trim  for the calendar and for below my stamped image. I also used Pink Satin Ribbon, and Brown Pearls.  All can be found Here at RRR.

For the Shimmer and Glitz on this, I used tons of Creative Inspiration paints. I used it to distress and color my image, punched edges, and metal frame.

I also added some buttons, roses, and a Angel Charm to my layout. I left off the numbers for the days, and figured I could add those later.


Thank you for stopping by and looking at my Calendar! Also thank you all for your wonderful comments, I really enjoy reading them!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say