Friday, November 2, 2012

Do You Have Any Nuts in Your Family?

I am sure everyone would probably answer "yes" to that question! And if you ask my family, I am sure they would say me! I mean, after all, who else gets excited about ribbon and paper? And little embellishments smaller than a dime? Yep, that's you I'm talkin' about too!  :)

One of the new October releases at Whimsie Doodles is this adorable digital image called Family Nuts. I printed it out on X-Press Copic Blending cardstock and then colored in using Copic markers. I added some sparkle to the acorns with my Spica Glitter pens, but of course the photo doesn't want to show you that!
My designer paper is from My Mind's Eye Ooh La La Collection. I used two beautiful ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon: Orange Gingham and the green satin from the Dark Satin with Grosgrain Edge Assortment. I embellished with Kaiser Pewter Pearls. Silk leaves, a button tied with string and it's ready to mail -- to one delightful family member!
Be sure to check out all of the fabulous fall trims at Really Reasonable Ribbon!


5 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card! (and I love that Whimsie Doodles image!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a timely question! I'm headed to my family reunion this weekend - LOL!

    Your card is lovely, but then all of your cards are lovely, Judy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we have lots of nuts in our family......lol your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny....LOL Jan D., Florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....Judy...LOVE it!! I am a big nut :0) Love your colors!!...Fabby bow!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say