Monday, November 5, 2012

A little Fall for Mom

 
I've been sharing that I've been switching over seasonal decor in my shop from Halloween to Christmas and my Mom in Texas responded with "What about Fall????" Well...okay...she's got me there...I do tend to skip over fall. So here's a special project inspired by Mom...hope she likes it : )
This looks like a notebook...but it's actually a  sweet  mini album that I  created with warm colors, fall images, and lot's and lot's of layers. 
I chose to use Ivory Jute Ribbon and Brown Gingham Trim to add a wonderful texture. I've found that the Score Tape is an excellent adhesive to attach very fibrous trims. I topped off the bow with string and a pretty little sparkly button.
I finished off these paper flowers with a few bits from the leaf swag that I'm storing away for next year. I think I win the prize for recycling on this project as the base for the book is actually packaging from some fun tare out  T.H. tickets...win for me!!!!!
If you'd like to see the inside pages of this book please click here.
  
Hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative :)

Huggs....Ginny

3 comments :

  1. This is Beautiful Ginny!! Love the Gingham and Jute together!! Love the texture of the flower centers...fabby!!
    hugs from your BFF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi!!!

    Ficou fantástico!!! Lindo de viver!!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love it. It is a beauty. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say