Friday, August 3, 2012

What's the buzzzzzzzzz.




happppppppppppppppy day to you! I have a short and sweet little project..pun intended.. using a few fun RRR and the fun Queen bee stamp set from Crafty secrets. I wanted a earthy nuetral look to this. I used some kraft harlequin papers that are actually from a new Halloween set and a diecut that I stamped. I paired the papers with my fave jute burlap ribbon in ivory ..I used it as a background on both the pocket and the tag . I also used black seambinding for a touch of sophistication. I wound black licorice twine through each tag and to top it off I used it as well as some jute twine around both sets with a little matching stamped tag. It makes a sweet little stationary set for a friend. Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say