Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let Me Share My Treat




Yes today I want to share a bag I made as  a way to give treats to some special people.You know this month our team shared so many great recipes and packaging projects.
Really Reasonable Ribbon had this regal Green  Checkerboard Satin Forest Green ribbon last month in the ribbon of the month assortment. I decided I needed a few more gift packages to use. I started with white paper bags that can be purchased just about anywhere.
I used an EK Success snowflake punch to finish off the edge. I used a Tim Holtz Christmas image and inks just colored with a sponge applicator.
Decided to stamp a music background image and then use a Tim Holtz embossing folder to make a background piece. I used my distressing kit to age all these pieces. My favorite is my Really Reasonable Ribbon Baker's Twine Brown Sugar to accent the pieces. That great background paper is from my local craft store.
I also used the checkerboard ribbon to line the top just under the flap-really helps show off the snowflake pattern.
These are a perfect way to use those extra supplies and make a gift seem so much more special. So glad I could share with you today. post signature

4 comments :

  1. This is so cool. Amazing way to make something special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details on this. The embossed piece is perfect as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty neat!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say