Friday, July 2, 2010

TGIF!!

I say TGIF, but it will be the 4th of July in the states on Sunday. We will have a house full of family!! Definitely will not be scrapping this weekend. However, I did get one done for the blog today. As you can see, I used my favorite ribbon that I have used time and time again. You're not getting tired of it yet are you? I can't help it I just love dots and bright colors! You guys have seen me scrunch up my ribbons on a layout before, but this time I used staples to do it. Again, it is just another quick and easy way to use ribbon on a layout. Be sure to check out the store, because there are tons of ribbons that work perfectly for just this sort of technique.

4 comments :

  1. Fantastic LO and such adorable pic's! I do love how the ribbon looks 'stapled'...adds a bit of character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun layout Susan! Cute kid too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorably cute layout!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say