Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A little Ombre Slice of Heaven

Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday. I am back on the mend after fighting a yucky flu bug that has made its way around the house. Our 2 year old daughter has it now. ACK.

Today I am sharing with you one of my absolute favorite things to stamp and that is Fairies. This fairy is from About Art Accents and I've colored her with Copics.
For such a whimsical stamp, I needed some ribbon that had equal the amount of whimsy and magic to it. The Sheer Ombre Turquoise/Brown was just the ticket. If you have never used this kind of ribbon before, you just HAVE to grab some. With its two tone palettes, this ribbon is absolutely STUNNING. And it makes bows like a dream *swoon*
Take a look at this ribbon up close
Isn't that just Scrumptious!!!!
Now here is the whole project for you. I really like the softness of the colors and patterns. It turned out pretty dreamy, which is what I was going for.


And finally a close up of the image itself
When you are looking for that really special ribbon that will bring a little "pixie dust" magic to your projects, try the Ombre ribbon, available in so many colors you'll be sure to find one that is perfect for your creation.

Until Next time
Toodles
Erika

3 comments :

  1. Very Pretty....and I do love that ribbon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I need to check out your ribbon...seems my stash is finally getting used up!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say